We are open!
To our wonderful clients, in order to keep you, your pet, and our team safe, we have the following appointment workflow in place. We really appreciate your patience and support during this pandemic, and let us know if you have any questions!
- As soon as you arrive in the parking lot, call us to check in.
- A staff member will come out to take your pet. Please make sure to safely take your pet out of your vehicle.
- The veterinarian will examine your pet and will call you with an update as soon as possible.
- Once all necessary treatments are complete, a technician will bring your pet to your vehicle, along with any necessary medications.
- Payment can be made over the phone or you can hand your credit card to the technician.
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone inside the building, and please make sure to wear a mask when interacting with our staff outside the clinic.
Please be patient with us – the curbside process takes additional time, but it is important to maintain the health and safety of you, your pet, and our team. And, as always, thank you for being a part of our family.